The beautiful OMSutra Savasana Indigo Dyed Long Scarf is made of luxurious cotton and has been hand dyed in natural indigo using a traditional tie-dye and shibori technique.
Pair it with a white tank and blue jeans for a night on the town or wear it over your swimsuit at the pool. Also makes a great beach coverup for warm, sunny days.
• Country of Origin: Handmade with love and soul by the artisans in India
• Please note due to different dye vats and technique variations your Cotton Fabric may look slightly different in color and pattern to the one shown.
• They are dyed with absolute precision using tie-dye shibori technique.
- Materials: Soft Cotton fabric, Indigo dye, Plant dye
- Technical Specifications: 100 cm x 215 cm
Due to the nature of the technique, each design will be individual and the scarf designs will be completely unique. It is made from luxurious cotton fabric dyed using Natural Indigo plant dye. which is lightweight but still holds it structure when worn.
OMSutra's scarves require a little love to take care of them. Wash separately before use, as Indigo may rub or stain other fabrics if left touching them while wet.
This scarf is designed by us and handcrafted by our artisan communities in India, that bring a story to each piece.